Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday the 13th and Valentine's Day

I've always loved Friday the 13. The idea of an unlucky, even evil day appeals to me.

I've never had what you'd call "bad luck" on a Friday the 13th. Usually I celebrate this tiny personal holiday with a horror movie. Yesterday we were going to mount an expedition to go see the Friday the 13th remake, but I wound up hanging out in a bar all evening instead.

There was good luck yesterday. Good luck in the form of the tax return. I have to go take a shower and then make a secret mission run. To a store. Maybe two. Maybe I'll even break down and get a haircut. We'll see.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you were successful in your shopping and showering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your secret mission resulted in the Happiest Valentine's Day Ever. Just thought you should know!

    ReplyDelete